Simple Olive Tomato Pasta Bowl
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time20 min
- Pasta, 1 box of your choice, cook as directed, drain
- 3 Tomatoes cut in quarters. Another option: 1 small package Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- ½ cup Capizzano’s La Abuela Olives, cut in half
- Small handful Basil, fresh, snipped (save whole leaves for garnish)
- Capers, 2 tablespoons drained and rinsed
- Scallions, snipped
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground peppercorns to taste.
- Capizzano’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ¼ cup (Cobrancosa, Picual or Nocellara are our favorites)
Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper together before pouring on to pasta, olives and basil.
Put warm cooked pasta and vegetables in large pasta bowl, pour olive oil mixture on top, gently toss well. Serve with your favorite fresh baked bread or lean protein. Enjoy.